Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary!


Congrats to us! We have known each other for 2 whole years! I just wanted you to know I had a wonderful time, and already miss you like crazy. I am wearing my pearl necklace, and hope you are too. I at first was going to put up one of our blown up pictures of us as today's post picture, but those had our faces in it, so I picked this one. I hope you like it. I am listening to the songs you gave me. I can't wait to see you again, and I am going to save no matter how long it takes to get you out here. I hope you know that you truly are my BEST most DEAREST friend. My thoughts will reside on you and our resent meetings today.

With lots of love,

Sapphire

2 comments:

Bostan said...

I Love it! I can't believe it is aLREADY two years. I also love that, to the next 1000000000 years and more to come.

I also had such a good time, thank you.

Lov BosANY

Lain said...

Yeah I love it to. Can't wait to celebrate the next billion!