Monday, June 29, 2009

Used Book Store


Yeah!!!! I just added 5 new books to my collection. I also bought you one Bostan! I found them at this cool used book store in a town called Kent. It did not look like much from the outside, but turned out to be really nice on the inside. It had a bunch of NICE used books, some of which were brand new! I got 2 hard covers and 4 soft covers. They are the following;

The Clan of the Cave Bear

(two books in one) What Maisie New and The Spoils of Poynton

Little Women
Wuthering Heights (Hard cover)
David Copperfield

Mansfield Park (Hard cover)


(the first of which is for you, Bostan if you want it.=)

2 comments:

Bostan said...

Of course it want it!!!

Thanks, i will read it and love it.

And great job in picking out books they all sound great!
And i love the look of the hard covers!

Lain said...

Thanks. I will try to send it to you soon!