Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lost in Austen


I saw it last night because it just came out in the U.S. I really liked it! I thought it was funny yet sometimes sad. I was so glad everything turned out. I think the only thing I would have changed was Jane. I think she should have been prettier. She was good looking, but she was supposed to be the best looking of them all, and I don't think they did her justice. I liked the whole idea of Mr. Wickham being a good guy, but I did not like the idea of Mr. Darcy's sister being bad. Oh well. But all in all I liked it. 

2 comments:

Bostan said...

WOW!
This is crazy, Two days ago i rented it and last night i wathced with my sisters. We saw it practicly at the same time.

P.S
Iam gland you like. =)

Lain said...

That is crazy. I am glad I liked it, and am glad you did too.