Monday, February 23, 2009

Jack


Hey BOstan,

How r u? I am doing fine, it has been a tiring week. I got your letter the day before yesterday, and I will try to get my letter in the mail as soon as I can. Why this post is called Jack is because that is the name of my bird. I love him dearly, but have decided to sell him because I don't have enough time for him and don't want him to suffer at my expense. I have had him for about a year and have finally decided that it would be best for my bird if he went some where that someone has more time for him. I hope you like the picture. Anything New? Well I hope to hear from you soon, and sorry for the really short post, but I am extremely busy, and I just wanted to say hi.

Lain

2 comments:

Bostan said...

Ahhh! he is so cute. i am sorry you have to give him up, but i am sure it is for the best. Give him a kiss for me.
Post soon.

Lain said...

I will. He is such a momma's boy.