Friday, February 6, 2009

Writing


.... I really love to write in truth.... I don't seem to be able to write stories, but I would love to be able to. I am best at poems, and essays, and little short stories, but I think I could write better things if I just practiced more. I love (as you already know) to write in a journal. I feel so much more able to write. What is your favorite thing to write about? I think, that I like to write about nature the most. I have found that I really like to write about the moon. Don't ask me why, but it inspires me and the words flow. I will post one I have previously written sometime in the future. I can't wait to hear from you, both on paper and on your Blog.


Lain

3 comments:

Bostan said...

"O' to the moon."
It sounds good. Can't wait to hear that future master peice.

Lain said...

It is good to hear from you. I hope to get your lettter soon. I will write a new post soon.

Bostan said...

Yes i hope it gets to you soon. sorry it is takeing a while.